Whilst letting may appear a simple business, mistakes made at the start of a tenancy, may have important repercussions by the end. AMPMni have the training and processes in place to ensure, all tenancies start on the right foot.
At AMPMni our key aim is to maximise rental income, whilst protecting each property against the potential risks faced from ever changing legislation, problematic tenants and a vast array of property maintenance issues.
We offer a varied range of services to suit all landlords, from let only to a fully managed package and everything in between, all at very competitive prices.
What works for you?
Quite simply; WE Get It. As a landlord, you want to rent your property out as quickly as possible for the best price. You want to avoid empty periods and guarantee a regular income. If you don’t want to be bothered with the day-to-day management of the property, we’ll sort all that out too.
Letting property has been a core element of our business since we opened our doors – we understand the complexities.
AMPMNi are an ARLA registered company, which ensures we are the first to know of any significant changes happening in the lettings world.
Every landlord and every property is different, so we’ll tailor our proposal to you.
You want to be kept in the loop at every stage? We hear you.
Prefer to leave it all to us while you get on with other things? No problem.
Preparing the property, we’ll advise on
- Fixing up and decorating to suit the target tenant
- Required safety checks
- To furnish or not to furnish?
It’s all in the detail
- Local marketing, targeting the right audience
- Managing viewings
- Coordinating feedback
Dotting the I’s and crossing the T’s
- Full tenant checks (in house)
- Preparing the tenancy agreement. Our tenancy agreements have been specifically designed to take account of the latest legislation for YOUR protection. Without this attention to detail, there are many pitfalls within the letting process which, if not fully understood and complied with, could leave you personally liable for severe financial penalties.
- With the introduction of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme, in April 2013, the inventory has become one of the most important parts of any tenancy. We provide a detailed, photographic and written inventory with every property let.
- AMPMni will ensure the deposit is securely protected with TDSNI, the company recomended by ARLA
- AMPMni provide the tenant with all required paperwork.
We provide various levels of management service, from a rent collection service to full management and everything inbetween.
AMPMni use the services of Anytimelogin, which allows the Landlord to log in remotely at anytime from anywhere. The Anytime system allows you, the Landlord, to feel more in control of your property without the need for a full “hands on” commitment. You can check the up to date position from your work office, while abroad or at any time, day or night, 365 days a year.
We work hard to have a good relationship with your tenants by dealing with repairs and maintenance as efficiently as possible. Our periodic inspections ensure that tenants are happy at the property and have no outstanding problems, whilst providing our Landlord with peace of mind that their property is being well looked after. After each inspection our Landlords receive a full written report.
As part of the service we provide a 24-hour emergency service for tenants, so a member of staff will be on call to handle all emergencies for you.
We only work with quality contractors from the local community and continually monitor their service to ensure it is of the standard and cost we expect for our Landlords.
We can project manage a full range of property upgrades from simple redecoration to the refitting of kitchens, bathrooms, electrical work, plumbing, replacement of central heating systems through to the purchase and placement of new furnishings.
AMPMni managing your property Day and Night.