As a landlord, you want to rent your property out as quickly as possible for the best price. You want to avoid empty periods and guarantee a regular income. If you don’t want to be bothered with the day-to-day management of the property, we can handle all aspects of your property. At AMPMni our key aim is to maximise rental income whilst, protecting each property against the potential risks faced from ever changing legislation, problematic tenants and a vast array of property maintenance issues.
We offer a varied range of services to suit all landlords, from let only to a fully managed package and everything in between, all at very completive prices.
Letting and managing property has always been a core element of our business and we have always strived to deliver professional excellence and with AMPMni being a licensed ARLA agent you can be assured of this. The Association of Residential Letting Agents, ARLA, is the only professional body that is solely concerned with the self-regulation of letting agents and for nearly 25 years has been actively promoting the highest standards across every aspect of residential lettings and management in the Private Rented Sector.
ARLA is viewed by government, consumer groups, academia, think tanks and the media as the leading voice in the industry. ARLA member firms are seen as being at the forefront of the Private Rented Sector, ready, willing and able to comply with existing and anticipated government legislation.
Why being ARLA qualified matters
When you buy most products and services, there is some protection. Estate agents, for example, have to belong to a redress scheme so that if you are unhappy with the level of service, you can complain to an independent authority, free of charge.
Letting agents are not regulated and anyone can let a home on your behalf.
We strongly believe tenants and landlords should only use lettings experts who:
- Understand and keep up to date with lettings legislation
- Protect your rent in a third party account and have client money protection
- Can refer you to an independent third party if you are unhappy and wish to make a complaint
To make sure you rent and let a home legally and safely in the UK, you should only use a letting agent who is a member of the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA).
What our ARLA membership means to you
ARLA is a professional body which self-regulates letting agents to ensure members provide you with the highest levels of customer service. Membership means AMPMni has to:
- Abide by a robust Code of Practice
- Protect your rent and any deposits via a Client Money Protection Bonding Scheme
- Insure landlords and tenants against loss of rent due to business financial issues
- Provide a free Complaints Procedure, which includes disciplinary measures
- Insure landlords and tenants against loss through Professional Indemnity insurance
- After all you would not use an unqualified accountant to deal with your finances!